110% Awesome Tee
Do you love super cozy baby boy clothing? Our new baby boy raglans are butter soft, we are loving them. Get them now exclusively @nordstrom.com!
The New “Merica Tee from 4 eva eva…
New ‘Merica Tee’s, Onesies, and Trucker Hats at our lil peeps shop
Order now and get in time for July 4th, Woo Hoo !
Shop all styles @ www.Nordstrom.com in the baby boys section!
Countless nap hours have been spent creating my new kids tee line 4 eva eva.
These are a few of our new designs featured on nordstrom.com, and shop4evaeva.com
This has been such a fun project, I cant wait to share more pics, and styles.
Check out all the current Tee’s right now at shop4evaeva.com.
Okay who doesn’t love a good one piece…
Check out all my favorites below, from casual to dressy there is a style for everyone. I am thinking about the Cleobella beaded romper for Valentines Day.
T. Kilburn xo
I told myself I would not buy too many things that my son did not need; easier said than done. It’s so hard not to justify little purchases here and there because, let’s admit it, it’s fun to shop for baby. In the end I did not go too overboard, in my opinion, but my husband disagrees. I did, however, compile a list of ‘must have’ items I used and some I still use everyday, check it out, and give me some of your feedback.
1. Angel Dear baby blankets. These are super cuddly, washable, and portable. Tate has a rotation of three, www.angeldear.net
2. These are the cutest multipurpose bibs/bandanas by Mustachifier. Washable and fashionable, I have given them as gifts many times. www.mustachifier.com
3. Boon sippy cups. Cool design, spill resistant, and easy to clean. Did I mention dishwasher safe? www.booneinc.com
4. BO$$ baby onesie from our new baby brand 4 eva eva. A must for every cool kid, 100% cotton and made in lovely Seattle. www.shop4evavea.com
5. Little Giraffe baby blankets. These are soooo soft and easy to wash. Tate loves his silver chenille blanket and sleeps with it every night. www.littlegiraffe.com
6. Melissa and Doug Sunny Patch Tunnel. This is indoor and outdoor, easy to collapse for storage, fun, and colorful. Tate plays and plays in his tunnel and sometimes I have a hard time getting the older kids out of it. www.amazon.com
7. Joovy Tricycoo Tricycle. Tate is loving his tricycle and I love the Parent control and safety bars. His favorite feature is the bell on the handle bars, mine is adjustable controls and safety features for as he grows. www.amazon.com
8. The baby snug by Mammas & Pappas. I used this a ton as his first feeding station his first year, the seat is snug and secure and the tray is wide and easy to clean. www.mammasandpapas.com
9. ProSource 8 panel baby playpen. I don’t have the most baby friendly house and this playpen was a savior. It was easy to put together, very durable plastic and a good size for Tate to move around. I would recommend for hard surfaces; there are suction cups on the bottoms of the panels to secure the playpen. www.amazon.com
10. Adidas Sambas with velcro. These were Tate’s best first shoes. He was not able to get them off most of the time and when he started walking they were very stable and easy for him to walk in. www.amazon.com
11. Joovy Groove umbrella stroller. I have last year’s version, but many of the features are the same. This is a light, cool, and easy to travel with umbrella stroller, which I use all of the time. www.amazon.com
12. V-Tech Sit and Stand Walker Activity Center. Tate used this walker until about 16 months, this is an awesome baby toy they will love and engage with for many many months, the wheels lock when baby is starting to get confidence to walk. www.amazon.com
Spring in the Northwest…
When it’s chilly outside I like to layer different colors and textures. I paired an Alexander Wang Tunic with a Raquel Allegra slip dress. To stay warm and add a little color, I put on a cozy Roseanna button up flannel with yummy Golden Goose riding boots. If there ever was a time to splurge, it has to be on these boots, the quality and comfort of the leather is exceptional. There are so many great Spring looks to choose from! Check out www.lareeboutique.com!
Flannel Button up, Roseanna
Long Sleeve Tee, Alexander Wang
Slip Dress, Raquel Allegra
Necklace, Jewels by Piper
Horse Boots, Golden Goose